Just imagine a week in the sun, doing nothing but cycling on quiet roads, being guided through lush vineyards, potentially sampling a local wine or two, with views of the high peaks of the Pyrenean mountain range.
If this is your dream holiday then you need to keep reading.
Let us help to make your holiday dreams come true. We have dates available each year for just such trips. We offer a variety of cycling holidays or can create a custom itinerary to create your perfect holiday in (and out) of the saddle.
An example of a typical day of a Bespoked holiday:
- 8.00 am – A half-hour of yoga and cycling-specific stretching to get the day started.
- 8.30 am – Breakfast. Dietary requirements are discussed in advance of your arrival to ensure all your needs are catered for.
- 10 am – 12.30 pm – Morning ride
- 12.30 – 1.30 pm – Lunch. Usually in a local café/restaurant or for long rides out then a picnic lunch can be provided on the route.
- 1.30 – 4.30 pm – Afternoon ride
- On return to Chalabre, afternoon tea will be provided. Tea, coffee, and even a cold beer will be waiting for you along with homemade cakes and snacks.
- 7 pm – Dinner is served, starting with a typical French aperitif and followed by a 3-course dinner. With local wines and soft drinks included in the overall price of the trip.
Relax and unwind
Chalabre has 3 bars and a micro-brewery, so there will still be plenty of time before or after dinner to experience some typical Chalabrian culture.
We have lounge areas where you can relax and read. If you don’t bring along your own reading material then borrow one from our extensive library (cycling or non-cycling). We have TV areas where you can choose from watching one of many DVDs we have on offer or catch up on any live races that may be on. English speaking commentary is available.
Contact us for more information.